Friday, March 1, 2013

Logo Design


1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
Creating my logo really made me think about what is important in my life. There are a lot of things that I focus on and take up my time, but creating a logo made me see what was the most important to be represented.
2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
I learned to be more artistic, and the use of space. I wanted to use a unique outline for my logo and there was limited space to fit in everything I wanted to.
3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
I discovered what really matters to me in life and what I can live without. Looking at my logo it shows what I want represented when people look at me and think of me.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I learned that there are so many ways to convey the image you want.  I also learned how important a logo is, and how beneficial or detrimental it can be to a business. I thought the videos were informative, and they summed up the other materials that were given.

final
sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment