Monday, March 4, 2013

Peer Review


2. I agreed with both of the blogs choices for the elements and principles they used.  Each student's pictures had a lot of variety and depth to it so I think that the majority of the pictures had more than one element or principle that could have been used to describe it.

3. None of the images that the two other blogs I looked at were the same as my own.

4. Marisol "Baby Girl" interested me because it is so unique and a concept that is rarely seen. I want to know what the connection between the baby and the other doll on its leg is. I want to know why "Fairy Puke" by Peregrine Honig is called what it is. When you look at the image it is not immediately thought that there is a fairy in the picture so I want to know what the deeper/hidden meaning is.

5. Reading other people's reflections gives me a different perspective. I can only look at things the way I see them but reading about what other people have to say and what they find important in images helps me to expand my horizons and my thought process.

6. No one has commented on my blog yet, but I know that feedback and/or constructive criticism always helps me to branch out and go more in depth with my responses and thinking!











Blog #1
Blog #2

No comments:

Post a Comment