Friday, February 22, 2013

Color Wheel


1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
I liked that we got to create something using art materials but I also liked that the assignment was very doable and not challenging or frustrating.

2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I liked working with the acrylic paint because it blends very easily and it gives off strong colors, and distinct differences. 

3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
How hard it is to create black from the 3 colors!

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I thought the videos were informative and educational, and I think it is important to know that every color can virtually be created from the three primary colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment