Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Self Portrait

1. I chose these pieces because the two are simple easy to follow, and the third is probably what my self portrait will look like, very abstract.
2. I chose pencil because I think that in the past I have had the most luck creating the image I wanted to with pencil. Also I can erase if I make a mistake or do not like the final product.
3. I am not very good at drawing or artistic so it took me awhile to get my picture to actually look somewhat like me. I just tried multiple times and had to erase a lot.
4. This piece represents me because it was modeled after my face and represents who I am to the world.
5. I used the elements and principles of lines, texture, value, and form.
6. I did like this project even though it was challenging. I tried my hardest to create something that looked like me, and I wish that I was a better artist.
7. I think that it is decent, the best I could do with my limited artist abilities. I went the more abstract route because I knew that I would not be able to create a realistic portrait that someone would actually think resembled me.




No comments:

Post a Comment