Monday, May 13, 2013

Reflection


1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met? I wanted to learn more about art and how to look at art in a different way. I learned a lot more than I knew before, I do not feel like I could go out and critically asses a piece but I did learn a lot.
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your initial posting? I still think that art is a way for people to express their feelings to others without words.  I do not still think that art is always meant to be visually pleasing, but that it is meant to convey people’s inner thoughts.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so? I still like Salvador Dali because his works make you think. The objects are recognizable but still unique and they make you think about why they are created the way they are.
4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
I like taking online courses because you can work at your own pace and learn the material in the best possible way for you.  I do like a classroom environment though because even though it is hard to get motivated to go to class sometimes, being in class makes you pay attention and learn all the materials and do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment