Saturday, February 16, 2013

PhotoBucket Slideshow

I thought that this was an assignment that made us think about what we see everyday in a new light.  I chose to take pictures of every day things that I see around my apartment. I chose to do this because I do not live anywhere particularly special, or a place that has numerous unique architectural features or anything like that. I wanted to be able to show that things we see every day and do not look twice at can be considered elements and principles of design. I took this assignment as a challenge to create something interesting out of the ordinary.
I liked experimenting with different angles and lines while taking my pictures, and turning the camera or my body to capture the imagine in a different way.
PhotoBucket
HTML Code

No comments:

Post a Comment