Monday, January 28, 2013

AED First Assignment


1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
I had already made a gmail account and blogger for one of my other classes so I had already gone through the process, but it was easy to log in!

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
I expect to learn about art and the different styles of art and the reasons why artists choose to express themselves the way they do. I want to learn why artist's choose certain color's and why they choose to paint what they have.

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
I like online courses. I like to be able to go at my own pace and not have to always go in to a classroom when I do not feel like it. I think online classes can be more work because you really have to keep up on all the material and its a lot more self guided.

No comments:

Post a Comment